Steam Bath reduces the aches and pains in muscles and the skin gets the needed moisture and deeply cleaned.
You will feel rejuvenated, refreshed like a newborn after the steam bath…
Steam bath is a centuries-old tradition like the sauna, dates back to ancient Rome. Steam room temperature is between 45 °C – 50 °C and average humidity is between 80% – 100%.
Some benefits of a steam bath;
- Steam provides relief for inflammation of the membranes of the upper respiratory tract.
- Heals throat irritation with humidified air.
- Steam helps breathing with asthma and pertussis.
- Steam relaxes the throat and lungs by stimulating the secretion of mucus.
- Steam relaxes muscles and reduces cough.
- Steam, protects the mucus membranes from over-drying.
We have one steam bath for women in women section of the swimming pool and one steam bath in public swimming pool section.